Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Layout, New Writing

Huh. I really don't like any of the layouts that Blogspot offers but I'm also too lazy to tweak them to my liking. So I guess I'll just go with this one for a while. I found the last one to be too jumbled with no real way to divide the lists on the side with the body.

I've written a new piece for my portfolio on Writing.com if anyone is interested. You can use either the link on the side or this one: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419975. It's entitled "To the Finish Line" and is my account of running a marathon. I found it entertaining to write but have no idea what kind of a read it is. If you like it, great. If you don't, well, I owe you a Coke.

1 comment:

MissNibbles said...

I think the running story is my favorite yet of yours...