Friday, April 25, 2008

So, uh Yeah...

So here I am, blogging. Why a blog, you ask? Well, why not? I have recently jumped back into the writing arena and need a creative outlet to explore ideas and thoughts. Also, I like to spout random, useless tidbits of information. Besides, is one more blog going to break the Intarwebz? I hope not...that's where I keep lots of my stuff!

As I mentioned, I am reintroducing myself to the world of writing creatively. I stopped suddenly about four years ago and haven't written a word since--until now. And, I gotta say, it feels good to be putting pen to paper again (or fingers to keyboard, as it were). This blog will have plenty to do with that but it will also deal with anything I feel like. Don't like it? Walk out. We still have all your...well, you didn't pay, so nevermind.

I have a companion blog on Writing.com that will pretty much be a watered-down mirror of this blog (mostly having to do with writing). Should you wish to visit, it is in my portfolio here: http://Writing.Com/authors/vorpal_steak along with all of the other works I've posted. Check them out and leave a comment if you feel the need. All criticisms are welcome!

So who am I and why should you care? Well, I can answer the first part. The second part...well, that's up to you.

I am a simple netizen. I work in the IT field putting out fires and making things run smoothly. I enjoy writing, reading, playing games (all manner of games), playing video games, listening to music and running. I was once referred to as "the crass one" and, having been a long time since I last did it, I would really love to go plummeting down a snowy mountain on a couple of sticks. Bored yet?

So read on, valiant...erm...well, just read on.

And, remember, if you enjoy this blog just half as much as I do, then I am enjoying it twice as much as you.

No comments: