Monday, May 19, 2008

Pirates, Castles, and Leprosy!

"You look like you have leprosy!"

That's what G told me on Sunday. I have a rash on my chest that itches. I scratched it so, voila, I have leprosy! Much laughter was had. I beg of you, dear reader, can you spare a nickel for a leper?

*

T got this super giganto-sized play castle for her birthday. I mean, it's huge! It takes up most of the living room. It's basically a tent with no floor and there is a tunnel (which she got for Christmas) that connects to the side--I guess for a quick escape when the evil puppy shark invades, licking all in her path. So it basically equates to a hamster habitrail for children. Either that or we're soon getting a giant hamster that loves the Disney princesses printed all over its home. If so, I am not cleaning up after it.

*

Finally saw "Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End this weekend. It is best described in the words of Mark Twain who once said "Meh"...or maybe he didn't. That's not the point. The point is that, like the Matrix and Highlander movies, they should have stopped after the first one. Did I like it? Well, I certainly wouldn't have paid money to see it, but it wasn't the worst nugget of putrid awfulness to cross my eyeballs. Besides, it was better than the second one which is reviled by the only critic who matters--me. I won't bore you with the details as this is not a full movie review (on an old movie, no less) but it was 2 1/2 hours of rather disjointed plotlines with some decent comedy thrown in...mix it around and give it a rather unfulfilling ending and you've got this movie.

As think as I confused I am

1 comment:

KPiep said...

If I remember correctly, I did forward a link for the castle to you. So HA!!!! I can no longer be blamed for the size of the castle.