More things learned while on the road:
- If ever you get the honor of naming something, say, a park, I would suggest a name other than "Big Bone Lick Park." C'mon! Seriously? "Bone Lick Park" wasn't enough? It has to be BIG??
- There is a water tower, (I assume for the town of Florence) that has, written on it in big letters "Florence, Y'all!" This sounds more like something teenagers would spraypaint on a water tower, not a legitimate label.
- Do NOT, under any circumstances, let Microsoft Streets & Trips tell you when your day ends. Day 1 might just end in the middle of I-75. I'm just saying, is all.
- The Riverfront in Covington, KY, smells like 1,000 asses fermented in dishwater on a 100-degree day. Again, I'm just saying, is all.
- Apparently I am not in Cincinnati as I thought. I'm in Covington, KY. No biscuit for me.
- Flight of the Conchords and Tenacious D are both hilarious...in vastly different ways.
- One-way streets disdain me apparently just as much (or more) as I disdain them.
- I can be driving the damn car and I will second guess myself and ask "Did I remember to bring the car?"
So what if you can see?
The darker side of me.
No one will ever change this animal I have become.