Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Dreamosity

Most of the time, my dreams come out of nowhere. I can have one thing on my mind constantly and never dream about it. If the mutant zombie apocalypse was in full swing and brains were being eaten, chances are I'd be dreaming of something totally unrelated. Maybe kittens or rainbows...or rainbow kittens!

So it was quite unexpected when my dream placed me in China. I had apparently won two Olympic gold medals--one in swimming (400m, maybe) and one in...get this...water polo!! Water polo? Really? Yep. And the horses even survived! (ba dum bum ching!)

The dream started after I had won the medals (which were suspiciously absent) and I was driving a car to the airport to go home. I was stopped by a police officer who arrested me because I was driving on the wrong side of the road. I may have been. It seems to me that in my dream I knew that I was. Instead of getting a ticket, I am told I need to return to China to face a trial.

I spend a brief amount of time at home and then travel back to China where...I find myself being led away by strangers! They dump me in a car and drive me to a church. They then lock the doors and explain to me that the Chinese government is really just trying to throw me in jail as punishment for shaming their athletes (their swimmer was apparently a huge star). They told me they would get me out of the country and...then I woke up, quite amused.

So I need to find Uwe Boll to make that into a movie. Uwe, if you're reading this, call me! You know you want to--it's box office gold, baby!

It's always the same it's just a shame, that's all

1 comment:

KPiep said...

I just gave you a Blue Ribbon! You can come and get it at my blog.