Thursday, November 13, 2008

Urge to Set Someone On Fire Rising...

I don't talk about work on here. It's a policy I have. I will, however, say this one thing...

People are very, very strange. I mean...you probably have no idea. Seriously. Some are very very particular about the way the keys on their keyboard feel and will be brought nearly to incurable rage if the delicate balance is messed with. Others will use a standard, white computer mouse until it is brown with filth. Apparently, washing one's hands or one's computer mouse is beyond normal comprehension.

Still others will gripe about every setting on their computer--settings they themselves set up in the first place, but they will blame you when those settings are not restored on a new computer. They will blame you for everything that is wrong in their PC's pitiful existence, and they will probably feel better for it. The only way out is fire...cleansing fire.

Now that I'm done with that rant, something fun! Here's a sort of tutorial about how to pay a bill with a drawing of a spider! (sent to me by a friend.)

Spiderlicious

I'm out.

Is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away

No comments: