Thursday, November 20, 2008

You've Got Some Randomosity In Your Teeth...

The following is definitely bits of nonsequitor wrapped in a tasty burrito shell...but no red sauce. Cope.

I went to the mall for lunch today for lunch and as I was walking through the parking lot I noticed another dude walking toward me. Something about him looked oddly familiar and I couldn't figure it out until I had almost passed him. Then it hit me--I'd found my walking twin!!

Seriously. This dude walked exactly like I do...and that's not a good thing. I don't have a studly, badass walk. Nay. I have a walk that is akin to an injured duck playing hopscotch. Well, maybe not that bad...maybe a healthy duck. Anyway, it was freaky.

ABC's "Pushing Daisies" seems to have been canceled. I find this very, very sad. I'm not a huge television viewer but I have a couple of choice shows I really enjoy--"Lost" is one of them. And not just like "wow, that's a neat show." No, I enjoy Lost like a cat enjoys licking its butt...only I think my activity is much less...um...butt'ish.

I thought "Pushing Daisies" was a unique, refreshing show that had a little bit of everything. It was like a cake on top of pie buried in some ice cream...wrapped in bacon. And now that bacony dessert will be snatched away from me at the end of this season (or is tentatively going to be). I guess there's always Deal or No Deal...if I want to vomit.

Later, on a different day...

So, today, I decided to have some "Daddy time" with G. We went to Going_Bonkers which, if you have not seen one, is like a giant Habitrail except, instead of hamsters and gerbils, there are children squirming through every crevice, tunnel, and slide. The only other difference is that there may be more or less errant turds in this habitrail. Your mileage may vary.

I followed G through the first go-around and then sat out for the rest. I think it might just be the busiest, loudest place on the planet. But we had fun and it was really nice to spend some one-on-one time with her.

Baba yetu, Yesu uliye

No comments: