Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reasons Why I am a Freak

  1. My hair, fingernails, and toenails grow freakishly fast.
  2. I take the longest, strangest routes to my destination unintentionally.
  3. I have a theory that smaller tastes better--Examples include: cupcakes taste better than regular cake and tiny M&Ms taste better than larger ones.
  4. I disdain the telephone. It's almost painful to use it.
  5. I have monkey-like feet and can pick up many objects with them.
  6. I would eat Hot Wings for every meal if I could.
  7. I like to drink pickle brine.
  8. I've eaten a Pounce cat treat.
  9. I like to climb things.
  10. I have freakishly strong legs, but little stick-man arms.
  11. I have one really long hair that grows out of my left, otherwise hairless, shoulder.
  12. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  13. I can look at my watch or a calendar, on my birthday, to see what date it is, then promptly forget what I just discovered.
  14. I have curbstomped a vacuum cleaner into oblivion.
  15. I could ingest the world's most toxic substances and feel no ill effects, but one trip to Long John Silvers sends my stomach into fits of agony.
  16. I can move my nostrils at will.
  17. My right pinky toe can move independently of all other toes.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I believe there are plenty more but I might crash the server.

I've got a pantheon of animals and a pagan soul

No comments: