Thursday, May 7, 2009

Travelblog V, The End

Whew! Finally, I have finished. And tomorrow I happily return from my travels. Hopefully Microsoft can't screw that up.

Streets & Trips took one last swing at me this morning and it was a doozy. It completely redirected me from my first mark this morning, taking me about 25 minutes out of the way. I mean, honestly, someone would have had to try to screw it up this badly. Obviously, someone did. Luckily, each person knew where they were and could direct me there when Microsoft failed...miserably...and of epic proportions. This happened all week.

Also...ninja cat!!

I have discovered that Chewy Atomic Fireballs are virtually inedible. They're like regular Atomic Fireballs but with about 500% more burning. This makes them taste like nothing but pain...yet I still eat them. This says something about me. Yeah...that's right. It says that I am compelled to eat something called "Atomic Fireball". I have no choice in the matter.

Anyway, that's all. Carry on!

I've experiments to run

No comments: