Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Warped. Definitely Warped

Below is a perfect example of what I find absolutely hilarious. No, I definitely didn't come up with it or take the picture. But a picture like this is something that keeps me laughing all freaking day! Sometimes into the night...usually those times, I end up laughing in bed with the lights off, an irritated (or slightly amused) wife next to me.
Again, I had nothing to do with this picture. And I would have just linked to it if it would've worked, but it didn't, so I didn't link to it. So, nya.

I'm not going to rant about how much I a) loathe August, b) love football and c) look forward to my favorite holiday, Halloween. I feel like I already do this way too much. I'm sick, yes. But I also enjoy watching little previews of upcoming TV shows, and betting on which ones will be canceled!

So onto...

SyFy Pictures Presents...er...um...yeah, we were out of town this week so nobody watched it. But wait, I'll give you my version of it! Here's what probably happened...

Two hapless people are wandering around, they unearth a hideous, ancient evil that runs amock. The military can't stop it because bullets are useless. It turns out, the least likely reject in the nearest town either a) has the power to stop it somehow or b) has found the one object that stops it. Either way, the military will probably throw lots of bombs at it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Feel the calling of a miracle

No comments: