Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to the New School Year

Monday was G's first day of 1st grade, and today was T's first day of Kindergarten. Both girls have been bubbly, hyper, and very excited. I'm happy to say that both girls have immensely enjoyed their first days of school. From what I hear, T didn't want to come home. She gave Mom the evil eye for about an hour afterwards. I am overjoyed that the first days went so well. I could tell that everyone in the house was ready for school to start since K and I wanted to pull our hair out, and the kids were nuts for about two weeks.

How interesting. The ice cream truck just pulled up and my employer is paying for ice cream.

Anyway, here are pics of the girls on their first days. Yes, they picked out their outfits together.

And sing along to the age of paranoia

No comments: