Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dammit

So I've been pretty pumped about running in the Go St. Louis half-marathon. It's coming up in a couple of weeks. K and I were going to run in it together.

Unfortunately, K can no longer participate due to some health reasons. I was really looking forward to being at the finish line to see her cross.

Since that's not going to happen, I was planning on running in it by myself. But, not to be outdone, I somehow injured my right leg a couple of weeks ago. I think I pulled a muscle in my calf. At one point I thought it was getting better, and it very well may have been. But every time since then that I have tried to run, I've been sore afterward. So I'm rather irritated.

Guess I'll have to stay off it for a week and see if it gets any better.

Not happy.

1 comment:

Ntrwriter said...

Stop hurting yourself. Okay, that's all I got.