So there are lots of things that I have encountered during a recent trip to Chicago.
- I don't want to eat McDonald's for a very, very long time.
- My crappy laptop actually runs Starcraft 2!
- This is just what I need for my front yard:
- The big city is cool and has lots of possibilities but I really enjoy being able to get to almost every destination in less than 10 minutes.
- My cat sucks. Everyone else's cat is better.
- No matter when in the year it is, when I am driving back from somewhere East of home, the heavens will open up and pour forth copious amounts of rain and hail.
- Last, but not least, it is always comforting to return home from a trip...especially when you have a four-day work week ahead!