Monday, January 17, 2011

So, 2011, is it?

I haven't used this particular outlet much recently. My motto remains "If you have nothing to say, there's no need to open your mouth." In this case, rather, that could be amended to include a keyboard...you get the idea. So I haven't had a whole lot to say lately. I'm not sure that has really changed. Hopefully, as I type, I'll actually find something worth putting into bits and bytes.

First of all, I think this whole "extra zodiac sign" issue is hilarious. Some people are freaking out about it. If your zodiac sign got changed, you maybe now know what the ex-planet Pluto feels like.

I could probably live for weeks off the crumbs that I just dumped out of my keyboard. Yeah, I know, right?

I wish that there was some way to reassure children that it really doesn't matter what kinds of names people call you in school.

I booted up and played through Master Of Orion II the other day. That game may be old and dated, but it's still super fun and holds up surprisingly well.

I made it back to the gym today after a few weeks of hideous allergies and a rather stupid-nasty cold. While it was great to be there, it was most certainly not pretty. The sooner I can run outside in the park, the better.

I got an e-mail from Toyota today. They were touting the newest Priuses to be released. One of those vehicles is their electric car. I love the idea of electric cars. However, this Prius (due out in 2012) only got a whopping 13 miles on the electricity. Seriously? That's, like, not even trying! I truly hope they're not planning on marketing that car, lest they be laughed out of the auto market altogether.

I'd really like to review Syfy's latest offering, Behemoth, but I only saw the last 30 minutes or so of the movie. From what I gathered, there was a moutain that was really a monster...and it ate some stuff and destroyed some other stuff and it was all like "Rawr!!!" and the people were all like "Aaaaaa!!!" and then more eating and destruction...and then some dude killed it with, you guessed it, a rocket. big surprise there.

Also, it had Cigarette-Smoking Man (William B. Davis) from the X-Files in it.

No comments: