Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Alright, so it's been a while since I've written anything here. Mostly, with Thanksgiving, I sort of forgot. Add to that a sizeable amount of laziness and a pinch of...more laziness, and you have my excuse.
I don't really have a whole lot say during this update. And, as I have this philosophy of not writing anything when there is nothing to be written, I suppose I'll be quite brief!
Time is flying. Halloween has been over for a month and, yet, it seems like it was just last week. Thanksgiving has flown past, and now it is time to tie everything down, hide the children, feed the pets, and prep for Christmas.
Lately, I've been immersed in Skyrim. I'm not really sure anything else needs to be said about this except...stay away from the giants and their precious mammoths!! For the love of god, just leave them alone!! Also, leave Britney alone!!!
In addition, I have slowly been playing through Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition on Legendary difficulty. And it's really fun to see all of the old game redone in a new, updated style. It's like visiting an old friend who has a new hairdo...and bought new clothes...and actually showers now.
Maybe the level "The Library" will be more fun? :)
Anyway, that's about it for now. I haven't seen any Syfy movies because of all the holiday stuff, football and whatnot. But I intend to get back to them soon. Because, well, I know that I'm about the only person who watches them. And, without me, that whole network will go under!

No comments: